Friday, April 17, 2009

Raegn and Kelsie's ear piercing


So I told Raegn I would show everyone that her ears are pierced she was so excited. Aaron called to see if she would tag along for extra support for Kelsie to get hers done, and when Kelsie was having a little nervousness Aaron called to check to see if maybe Raegn could get hers done and then maybe Kelsie would and sure enough Raegn was more than willing, jumped right up and got them pierced. Sometimes she surprises me at how brave she can be and sure enough it worked and Kelsie went right after and neither one cried. Now if I can just get her to remember to clean them 3 times a day. She did say her goal was to get as many as mommy and in case some of you don't know I have 4 on one ear and 5 on the other (I would like more but Tony says the poke too much), don't worry though I doubt she will catch up to me.

No comments: