Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Ok so now I am at Brand's house so I am updatin. Everything is goin good. Tony is now at school for some other thing so he can get his journeyman. Anyways Gannon is still a little shit :) and Raegn is still a drama queen but I love them both. I did get a Wii for my early birthday present which I also got the Guitar Hero WHOO!! I am tryin to get better so I can kick Brandi and Aaron's little tooshes! Anyways there ya go! Ps the picture is from the summer when we went tubin down the river and Amy said I needed pictures so there ya go!

6 comments:

The Johnson Crew said...

Dak you are such a dork! I'm glad you finally updated your blog even if it has to be at my house. And totally love the pictures.

Amy said...

There's my sisters! You are all in grand form. It looks fun, wish I could've been there!

The Websters said...

Oh my Heavens how is my cousin Dakeri. This is your little cousin Steven. Well Im a little bigger then what I used to be. A whole 200pounds. I just Wanted to say hi and you pictures look great. I cant wait to see you again. Tell you cute kids I said hello.

Stephanie said...

Where's the update Dakeri? It's been a while!

Stephanie said...

Changing the background doesn't count for an update!

Anonymous said...

I love how you always say that Gannon is a shit, that is TOO freaking funny. You make me laugh all the time. That's why I keep you as one of my best friends.